We specialize in the financing and servicing of multifamily apartment projects, commercial, affordable housing and senior housing properties nationwide and provide quick, reliable and dependable response to our customers with competitive pricing.
The principals of the firm have over 60 years of experience in the housing industry with emphasis on FHA multifamily lending and mortgage servicing. Previous experience also include debt restructuring and mortgage modifications for FHA insured loans and the interaction and administrative oversight of a loan servicing portfolio in excess of $6 billion.
The firms expertise is in the following areas:
1) New construction or refinancing for multifamily and health care properties.
2) Processing, funding and secondary market trading of mortgage loans.
3) Workouts, restructuring and default resolutions.
4) FHA loan servicing, purchasing and trading.
5) Refundings/restructuring of tax-exempt debt backed by FHA insured mortgages.
Highlights of HUD Financing Programs
1) Programs allow for new construction, substantial rehabilitation, purchase or refinance of multifamily properties, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and cooperatives.
2) Debt is non-recourse.
3) Secondary debt is permitted subject to FHA requirements.
4) FHA insurance provides credit enhancement for tax-exempt bond financing.
5) Loans are fully assumable with prior FHA approval.
6) Processing utilizing MAP (multifamily accelerated processing ) and LEAN program(s).
Excited to start the process? Reach out to us so we can connect you to one of our experts.
HUD’s Office of Multifamily Housing Programs published an updated and restructured Multifamily Housing Accelerated Processing Guide (MAP Guide) at the end of 2020. The 2020 MAP Guide went into effect in March 2021. Take a look below for more information!